Wavecast Pro delivers live interactive video broadcasts to standard desktops, tablets and mobile browsers. All major browsers are supported including:
- - Chrome 23 and above
- - Safari 5 and above
- - Firefox 16 and above
- - Internet Explorer 9 and above*
- *Please ensure Adobe Flash Player 11 or above is installed. You can download the latest version of flash here.
If you have issues try some of the following resolutions:
- Refresh the page - Windows PC users Press ^ Ctrl+F5. In almost all browsers, pressing ^ Ctrl+F5 will force the browser to retrieve the webpage from the server instead of loading it from the cache. Mac users • For Safari users on OS X, press ⌥ Option+⌘ Command+E to empty your cache, and then ⌘ Command+R to refresh the page. Since the cache has been deleted, the page will be retrieved from the server.
- Try a different browser – There are a large number of browser options. Whilst standards are converging, features vary considerably. Whilst we attempt to support older browsers, the platform is using the latest real-time technologies and the experience may be affected on older browsers. We recommend chrome for the best user experience. You can download the latest browser here.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio & Video Test Player
To ensure you will have a successful viewing experience and can receive live video please play the video below. You should see a moving image with sound.
We are keen to hear you comments and any complaints you may have. Please email us at email@example.com to share your views.